Sunday 18 May 2008

TT Week 4

Paris

So here are the pending Paris snaps. I liked Paris more than London. London is very constricted. Paris is more green, more beautiful and has typical Europian city look. Some people hate this thing though I liked it.

The site seeing was more of a formality. We didn't really have much time in hand... So we went to places, took snaps and moved to next. Specially at Louvre where one can easily spend whole day, we finished it in an hour. Just visited the famous thing we knew are there.

Though there were many benefits for people under 26. Like very cheap train ticket and I even got free entry to Louvre... lucky me... most MBAs are well over 26, so I was special case


Paris


Week

Normal week, busy in assignments and all. This term is pretty interesting though for number of reasons. One is the subjects. I always wanted to know about Mergers and retailing which are the subjects I am learning and so kindda fulfilling my goal to do MBA. Another reason is guest lectures. Many classes are taken by well know guests from Industry like McKinsay partner, ex-HMV CEO and high profile people like that. So it is really intersting to hear from them about the real, first hand experiences.

Week end

Apart from meetings, celebrated Bday of team mate, noelia with cute little cake on Saturday. On Sunday I was invited by April at her place for lunch. She laboured a lot from buying vegetables to chopping, cleaning and cooking just to cook vegetarian taiwanese food for me. Can't express my gratitude for this gesture. And the food was really lovely. Great to have such a nice friends and nice food at Oxford. Here are some snaps:











No comments: