Saturday 12 July 2008

Gayatri Mantra and Giorgio Armani

The new spring/summer 2009 collection for Giorgio Armani is displayed on their website in a video of a fashion show. The interesting thing is, for the background music they are using Gayatri Mantra...
http://www.giorgioarmani.com/ga_menu/EN/home.html

Just don't ask me what I was doing on that site :)

Coincidence is that today I found my fav add on youtube. That add uses couplets written by Saint Kabir as a lyrics of its Jingle. Interesting to have the spiritual and commercial world interlinked like this...



2 comments:

Tanweer Maniyar said...

abhy begging to differ from your choice for fav add, that was crap :) laaal laaal laaal .....peeela peeela ..haraaa hraraaaa kyun nahi :)

just kidding...not a cracker for me.

Abhijit Shaha said...

As a matter of fact...they have one for each color :)