Monday 28 July 2008

Windsor Castle

After a long time! I was planning to update on Friday. But the keyboard of my laptop, that had troubled me multiple times before, had officially gave up after a small accident. So....

Nonetheless, after gruelling boredom of week end aggravated by visa problems for scp work and hence due lack of any activity, I didn't expected the week end to be any better. So out of sheer lack of anything happening, I decided to go to Windsor Castle, a weekend of of Queen. Old pal from John Deere, Hari, benignantly agreed to accompany me. So spent quarter of Sunday waiting for Hari on different train stations (don't ask), quarter in the castle watching King's and Queen's rooms (they have seperate bedrooms - I thought that was my original idea :-( ) quarter watching the movie 'The Dark Night' in Slough (which by the way is a decent movie worth watching) and rest quarter travelling. At least I got a required break, had nice time catching up again with Hari and got couple of snaps to upload here. The next episode of the 'series of unfortunate events' was the camera going all crazy. So half of the snaps have gone bad. Here is what I have got...




No comments: