Tuesday 1 July 2008

Food and Travel

The blog title sounds like a name of lifestyle magazine :).

So the travel update is: as I said before, I published a paper in IEEE heathcom conference in Singapore which was accepted. Then the nice Jesus college graciously gave me grant to travel there. So.... Going to Singapore from this Thursday till next Wednesday. Well the conference is just for the day but the main aim of this visit is to meet Piyusha and Vishal there. Haven't meet Piyusha since two years or more I guess. So this one week is like summer vacation for me. Which really is true as haven't have much work as of now. Will start working on SCP once back. I have got some tentative details about SCP and it looks very interesting. Looks like will get to travel as well. More details later.

And food update is: looks like I am going to have good food for a long time. It started yesterday with my home cooked food. Then had lunch today at Jesus. They are interviewing candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow and director of Corporate Reputation at Said Business School. This post is shared by SBS and Jesus, so am I. So I was invited for this nice lunch by college Senior Tutor. Evening dinner was at April's place. Well, the dinner wasn't really ambrosian as I cooked it. But had a greaaat time. The next three meals till I fly are already booked and I am expecting them to be good. And finally Piyusha's home made food at Singapore... So this really is travel and food time.

Nice to have a good time after long :)

No comments: