Monday 30 June 2008

Its really ENDing

Today I took printouts of my final assignment and sealed them in envelop. With this my work for Trinity ends. Right now so many lines are clouding in my mind that I am afraid I won't be able to write any of them. Some people won't be here in Oxford. Unfortunately those include most of my best friends here. Since Friday I am saying good byes to them. Many had to vacate their rooms and all... I guess I instead of writing whole lot about it, I will just make my point that 'It is really Ending!'

Now next two months are so uncertain and mean so different for everyone in the class. People are going to scatter all around the world. Some lucky folks have already secured jobs and quite a few are even starting it. Some are doing SCP and interships at different places while seeking for job. While few others don't even know where they are going to put up next week....

Anyways, I am still not sure when my SCP is starting. Fortunately I got to keep the same room and I didn't have to travel. So at least one less worry, thanks to Jesus college and my SCP. Still there are couple of uncertainties that might be resolved this week. I will update as and when I will know about it.

Ending it here. Have a nice week ahead.

No comments: