Friday 6 June 2008

TT Week 7

Nothing much this week. The week went ok. Didn't attend many classes and worked on assignments and other stuff. After I finished whining for SCP I decided to bid for second round of SCP. The result is awaited in few days. Week and weekend was without any happening. Though the worst thing was Federer's pathetic loss against Nadal. I mean the guy is world no.1 and couldn't even score 6 points in entire match. The match was so similar like last year's match. I mean the same problem with backhand, the same way to try to reach to net while knowing that no matter where you put the ball, Nadal is going to reach there, and same slow movements. Almost equal disappointment as last week when I didn't get SCP.

Anyways. As nothing else to talk about, I am adding some snaps to view.


Provost Garden and Worcester College opened to all only once a year

We were invited by Aashima and Lovraj for this garden party

Teaching Jitin how to pay Croquet - a traditional garden game



Dinner at Incheon's place. with Jenny and April

I am pretty much ready for the last week of term. I was slow and hence didn't complete much during the week end. So might be busy during the week as I have loads of assignments to complete. And hopefully will get some good news this weeks.

Thats all folks!

1 comment:

stamps4u said...

its good to see u smiling best of luck for future.
ASHISH