Monday 23 June 2008

Hari's Visit

On weekend Harikrishna, friend and colleague from John Deere visited Oxford. He was my first guest in the city. I got opportunity to visit couple of tourist places with him where I never had been before. We had a nice time and had a blast at Punting. Good break from study. It was great catching up with him again. And the good fella brought me 'Bakarwadi' and sweets. God bless him!

Here are some snaps:

In front of Bridge of Signs. Hari and his Nihilent colleagues, Shri and Anup.




In front of B School.

The Punting...Hari so delighted that we finally let him handle to pole :)

Though the tension is mounting now. For many people, exams started today and for few it even ended by now. I have papers on Wednesday and Thurday and another assignment due on next Monday. The Wednesday paper is very quantitative and carries high weightage so have to pass. So instead of writing this blog right now, I should be studying...Good bye then :)

No comments: