Monday 23 June 2008

Brand name recognition

LinkedIn is very good site for professional networking. Though the groups of the site are not searchable yet and you have to be dependent on other people knowing the group and then adding it from their profile. They are saying on the website that they will make it open sooner or later. But the sooner the better caz it is pain to find groups of your Ex company or school or other professional communities as simple as Java developers.

I found a very interesting group, 'Linked Pune'. The Director of my Ex company was member of it and I found it on his profile. When I visited the website, I saw many interesting and and high profile PUNEits on that site. I applied for memebership and wasn't only accepted, but acknowledged on their website (http://www.linkedpune.com/)

Brand name, Isn't it?

No comments: