Tuesday 17 June 2008

TT Week 8

The last week of the taught term. Many Many things happened this week. But there are many decisions yet to be made....


SCP

We bid again for SCP second round where there were still many good projects left. These projects are from relatively unknown companies. So most of the students did not apply for that. We applied to a project for a company HQed near Oxford and today I came to know that we have got it. Right now I am not sure if I can disclose the details of project. But the project is for two months, we are going to get some stipend and it might involve travel to Europe.

Well, the project is good and i would like to work on it. However just not feeling very happy as would have felt if this would have been in round one. Nonetheless can not complain about the summer now.

Last week

so this was the last week of TT course. I still have couple of exams next week and one more assignment due. But this is pretty much it. MBA is symbolically over. Though most of the week was spent in assignments only. So didn't participate a lot in senti-good-bye stuff.

I can't think of anything to write about now. So i guess I will keep this post small. Officially with this post I break my self imposed rule of updating weekly. I guess for summer I will update the blog as and when have something to write.

Interestingly most of the blogs of SBS student from last year or even this years started and ended just in couple of terms. I think the number of students updating the blogs regularly is not even two digit. I am glad I could made it this far and sure that I will continue the same. The credit goes to you who kept reading this news bulletine without complaining. You people are really patient :)


Don't have any multimedia to post this week. So here is the Google analytics picture of showing visits to the blog.


bdw, Google Analytics is the best took I know so far to analyse the website visits. I almost know who is visiting the blog, and who isn't :)

No comments: