Saturday 13 September 2008

Capstone






The last week of MBA was a Capstone Course. Four days of intensive program contained lectures, seminars, panel discussion and lots of group work. We had formed a team of seven for group. This team had all the close friends only. So we spend a lot of time arguing, fighting, laughing and playing. The course probably wasn't as qualitatively good as expected. But good chance to catch up with the class after summer. The course was concluded on Friday with the presentations by groups on what they worked upon. That was the very last time we sat in SBS as a student. Now only one assignment is left that is due on 22nd. But I guess yesterday was official end of my student life.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey u know me .....
I m Akshay Shaha from WIT ....
I can't forget ur Recommendation Letter.....
Yogesh's Bro....

First of all i really wanna thank to u ....bcoz u r my inspiration All THE TIME......

I hav gone thru ur whole blog....

U maintained it so perfectly.....

I wanna talk to u ...man....
Contact me.......
akishaha@gmail.com

Bye TC....

Unknown said...

Thanks

Ahamed said...

With ever-increasing focus on delivering return on investment (ROI) in business, many organizations have implemented Program Management and Portfolio Management functions to improve project success levels.visit the site